We make our clients’ messages heard above the noise.
Hamilton Advisors excels in media relations. With our team’s background in journalism and close relationships with media outlets around the globe, we have the ability to frame and tell our clients’ stories in the context of different industries and cultural backgrounds. We attract media coverage around events, deals, announcements and speaking engagements. We prepare and train spokespersons for media interactions.
Working on behalf of our clients, we…
- Set out media strategies to generate positive publicity and enhance company profile.
- Develop and refine key messaging and themes.
- Act as the client’s media center to handle inquiries.
- Draft, translate and distribute news releases on the company’s latest developments and major announcements (including annual and interim results).
- Arrange press conferences, media briefings, luncheons and spring dinners.
- Pitch and arrange media interviews.
- Provide media background and key Q&As for interview preparation.
- Arrange and coordinate media site visits to production facilities, retail stores, etc.