Are you are interested to work in a rapidly growing international firm with partners and clients around the globe? Hamilton Advisors provides a positive, team environment ideal for a person who can work independently, take initiative and who is eager to learn. We seek talented individuals from a range of backgrounds and career stages to support our rapidly growing client business.
Hamilton Advisors offers an internship program for current or recently graduated university students in Hong Kong or China with majors in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications, Business or related fields.
Internship responsibilities include:
- Research for existing and prospective client presentations
- Media news monitoring, media presence analysis, competitor analysis
- Liaison with local media
- Drafting, translation and / or distribution of press releases and other documents
- Social media strategy and content support
- Maintenance of company website, databases, calendars, etc.
- Administrative and other routine office work
Ideal candidates will have the following attributes:
- Strong writing skills in English and Chinese; fluency in Cantonese, and good command of spoken Mandarin and English
- Fluent computer skills: facility with variety of computer programs such as Microsoft Office, design and social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, WordPress, etc.
- Organized and energetic with a positive working attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills – team player, comfortable working in an international, multi-cultural atmosphere
If you are interested in exploring a meaningful experience with our dynamic team, please send an email with your resume / C.V. and a cover letter to email@example.com. All information will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.